The course is delivered by SETS Enterprises Pty Ltd RTO 52334 and is considered the minimum requirement for confined space work and those supervising or planning to supervise should consider the confined space entry course which includes gas testing and permit use.
This course has theoretical and practical components that participants must successfully complete.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Book Now|
|Thursday 12 November, 2020||Thursday 12 November, 2020||North Lake||Book Now|
|Thursday 26 November, 2020||Thursday 26 November, 2020||North Lake||Book Now|
|Thursday 17 December, 2020||Thursday 17 December, 2020||North Lake||Book Now|
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Assess confined space for entry
- Use safety equipment and clothing (PPE)
- Conclude confined space operations
- Define, identify and recognise a confined space in the workplace
- Identify hazards associated with confined space entry, as well as hazard identification and risk assessment processes relevant to confined space work
- Identify the site/enterprise’s specific incident response and rescue requirements
After successful completion of this course, participants will be provided with a statement of attainment issued by SETS (RTO Code 52334) for RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces.
This course can be conducted at IFAP’s North Lake (WA) training facility or at any facility that has a suitable classroom and training area.
There is a maximum number of 12 participants per program.