This course has theoretical and practical components that participants must successfully complete.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Prepare and plan for monitoring
- Take precautions to safeguard health
- Take atmospheric readings
- Identify TWA, STEL, Peaks, IDLH atmospheres
- Follow sampling rules
- Maintain equipment
- Change sensors in the field
- Conduct bump and calibration testing of the equipment
Successful completion of the assessment requirements will provide participants with a statement of attainment issued by SETS (RTO Code 52334) for MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres.
This course can be conducted at IFAP’s North Lake (WA) training facility or at any facility that has a suitable classroom and training area.
There is a maximum number of 12 participants per program.
There are no prerequisites for this course.