The objective of this course is to provide participants with updated information on areas covered in the Surface Ventilation Technician course and any changes to the suite of mining occupational safety and health legislation relevant to the role of the SRS Sampler.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- State the roles of the Surface Ventilation Technician
- Describe the application of SRS system to mining operations in Western Australia
- Interpret results in accordance with exposure standards in order to determine legislative compliance
- Discuss the need for collection of accurate atmospheric contaminant data and apply appropriate methodology for recording and reporting of results
- Calibrate sampling instrumentation in accordance with relevant standards or manufacturer’s requirements and accurately record results
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Book Now|
|Friday 8 March, 2019||Friday 8 March, 2019||North Lake||Book Now|
|Individual / Associate||$535|
On successful completion, participants will be eligible for re-registration as a Registered Surface Ventilation Technician with Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, and will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
Candidates must be Registered Hygiene Samplers. Participants will be asked for their registration number and expiry date on enrolment.