The course is delivered by SETS Enterprises Pty Ltd RTO 52334. This course covers the performance of rescue procedures from live low voltage (LV) apparatus. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
The course looks at the following:
- Inspection of rescue equipment and placement of rescue equipment.
- Assessing and controlling hazards to rescuer, victim and others.
- Isolation procedures where appropriate.
- Knowledge of Safe Approach Distances (SADs) appropriate to rescue from a live LV panel.
- Involvement of external emergency services.
- Removing victim to safe location / place of safety.
Successful completion of the assessment requirements, will provide participants with a statement of attainment issued by SETS (RTO Code 52334) for UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel & HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
This course can be conducted at IFAP’s North Lake (WA) training facility or at any facility that has a suitable classroom and training area.
There is a maximum number of 12 participants per program.