OUR BEST EVER
Increased Benefits | Reduced Fees
Everyday we give our members real benefits from discounts on training to savings on events, Safeway awards entry and so much more.
As WA’s leading not-for-profit WHS service organisation our members come first and we are expanding our membership base and membership engagement in 2021.
Every day we give our members real benefits, from discounts on training courses and consulting services to savings on events, awards entry and so much more.
Whether you are an individual or small / medium / large business our membership works for you.
Over the past 12 months IFAP membership has enabled us to:
- Run the Safeway Achiever Awards program
- Provide advocacy of the upcoming WA Harmonisation Legislation including our WHS Harmonisation Breakfast Briefing at Royal Perth Yacht Club on 4th December 2020 – a free event
- Hold Women in Safety WA (WISWA) Events
- Develop a mental health FIFO program
- Run free FIFO worker and partner workshops
- Continue to offer training discounts to members
- Sponsor PhD research into mental health in the workplace
Become a member today and help create healthy and safe workplaces with IFAP.
Use our fast and easy online system below