Account details are as follows:
We will be in touch to process your credit card payment over the phone.
• All bookings must be confirmed with payment in full and cleared, at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course. Any Booking made within 10 days of commencement must be confirmed with payment prior to commencement.
• Member account customers must confirm with a ‘Hard Copy’ of Purchase Order at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course. Terms of payment 14 days from date of invoice. Any Booking made within 10 days of commencement must be confirmed, by ‘Hard Copy’ of PO prior to commencement.
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) customers must confirm as per the SLA. Terms of payment 14 days from date of invoice.
• All cancellations or variations to course bookings must be received in writing.
• No refunds will be given for cancellation of a booking received in less than 5 full working days of course commencement.
• A change to another course date may be made at no additional charge, if more than 3 full working days’ notice is given. A substitution can be made prior to course commencement at no additional charge.
• Should a student fail to attend or complete a full course for which they have been enrolled no refund will be given.
• IFAP will refund in full any deposits received for any course that it cancels. IFAP reserves the right to cancel courses without notice. IFAP will not be liable for any claims arising from course cancellation.
• IFAP reserves the right to alter any price, service, condition or the availability of any service or item without further notice.
• A Booking Acknowledgement will be will be sent on receipt of your application. However confirmation is subject to the above Terms and Conditions and a Confirmation Letter will only be sent once they are met. IFAP reserves the right to withdraw any participant from a course if payment has not been received in accordance with the above conditions.
• Course fee includes where appropriate course training material, refreshments and lunch.
• Participants enrolled in a nationally recognised training course at IFAP are required to have a Unique Student Identifier. For details please go to: https://www.usi.gov.au/
From 1 January 2015, we IFAP can be prevented from issuing you with a nationally recognised VET qualification or statement of attainment when you complete your course if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER. If you have not yet obtained a USI you can apply for it directly at http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/ on computer or mobile device. Please note that if you would like to specify your gender as ‘other’ you will need to contact the USI Office for assistance.
Participants enrolled in a nationally recognised training course at IFAP are required to have a Unique Student Identifier. For details go to: https://www.usi.gov.au/
I declare that I have read and understood the information on this form, supplied accurate details and agree to the following:
• IFAP providing a copy of my certification outcome at the completion of the course to my employer when training has been funded by them.
• If training aggravates or causes a recurrence of any undisclosed medical condition, I acknowledge that IFAP will have no liability in negligence or otherwise in respect of any loss or damage suffered by me as a result.
• Read IFAP Standard Terms and Conditions for Refund and Cancellation of this course (detailed on course confirmation letter, participant handbook or IFAP website: https://www.ifap.asn.au/participant-information/ “Training Solutions_Participants Information”).
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, IFAP is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by [insert RTO name] for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. [insert RTO name] may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
• School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship;
• Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
• Organisations conducting student surveys; and Researchers.
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
• Issuing statements of attainment or qualification, and populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including programme administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au ).
Student Declaration and Consent
I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above.
I declare that, to the best of my knowledge, the information on this form and the supporting evidence supplied by me is true and correct in all regards. I understand that it is a criminal offence to provide false or misleading information. If you have any concerns regarding the above, please see your trainer.
IFAP North Lake – Workplace Safety Training Centre (Head Office)
128 Farrington Road,
North Lake WA 6163