We are an independent, not-for-profit, member-based organisation governed by a Board of Directors. IFAP is an industry leading training organisation and is partnered with multiple Registered Training Organisation’s to deliver a wide range of high calibre courses. IFAP is committed to providing quality vocational education and training to both industry and individual learners. We are accredited by NEBOSH, OPITO, AMSA and more.
With two training centres located in WA, IFAP trains and educates more than 16,000 people annually across a host of disciplines and offers integrated health and safety consulting services, information resources and safety products as well organising industry networking events and conferences.
IFAP will be an organisation with the competency, capability and culture to pursue and foster: Safer Healthier Workplaces.
Reflecting the philosophy of our founders, IFAP’s spirit, intent and aspirations are to: Provide leading workplace safety and health solutions with support for members and stakeholders.
We currently have more than 1,500 members within our organisation – businesses and individuals – with more joining us every year.
Show your commitment to health and safety at work by becoming a part of Australia’s most recognisable health and safety network, with exclusive access to insights, knowledge, networking and more.
The following principles have been embraced as our organisational values.
- Leadership: Making a difference through our actions in pursuit of IFAP’s Mission and Vision.
- Service Excellence: Exceeding expectation of our clients and staff.
- Professionalism: Commitment to, and demonstration of high standards of personal and ethical conduct
- Safety and Health: No compromise to safety of our staff and others under our care.
- Trust and Respect: Embracing our mission by being open, honest and respectful in relationships with each other, members and stakeholders.