This course equips persons who have accountability for safety and health with the skills to lead and motivate teams, communicate information within and across organisations and to implement best practice safety & health improvement initiatives.
Continually improving safety in the workplace is an integral part of the role of Front-Line Supervisors, Team Leaders and Line Managers. Leadership skills are essential in order to encourage and support teams to perform at their best and to recognise and rectify safety and health risks in their workplace before accidents or incidents occur.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply knowledge of OHS/WHS legislation
- Communicate with team members, clients and stakeholders
- Apply leadership principles to the team
- Assess and identify unacceptable risk
- Conduct hazard and risk identification
- Apply risk management processes
- Deliver a presentation to achieve meeting outcomes
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Book Now|
|Thursday 15 November, 2018||Friday 16 November, 2018||North Lake||Book Now|Membership Type Price Non-Member $690 Individual/Associate $620 Ruby $605 Sapphire $585 Emerald $570 Diamond $550
On the successful completion of Safety Leadership for Supervisors a Certificate of Completion will be issued to the participant.
Participants will be presented with the opportunity to access IFAP’s operating workplace environment in order to complete all assessments. Participants are required to wear enclosed shoes on both the days of training.